· 27 years of real estate experience in the Texas Hill Country
· Born and raised in Bexar County, rancher in Comal County, and Resident in Smithson Valley
· Specialties include Unique Properties, Historic Homes, Estate Sales and Acreage
· Bernie's family was among the first settlers in Comal County and their original home was reconstructed at Conservation Plaza.
· Family is important to Bernie, and she supports her grandchildren by attending their stock shows, including the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo, where they show steer. Her third oldest granddaughter even participated in the finals in Washington D.C. in 2010!
· Proud member of the National Association of Realtors, the Texas Association of Realtors, and the San Antonio Board of Realtors
When you are looking for someone tried and true in the industry, please allow Bernie to assist you with all of your real estate needs.